Sunday, October 20, 2013

Trip to Minnesota







At the end of July my two team leads fro work and I were sent to the Central station in South Saint Paul Minnesota. We had a lot of fun.

On the plane

 My hotel room
Juicy Lucy from the 5 A club. It's a burger with the cheese cooked on the inside of the burger! So Good!

The best fried cheese curds I have ever had from this place called Bulldogs.

Jelly fish at the aquarium at the Mall of America
Starfish
Sea horse
We found Dory!
Jen, Me and Joey at the aquarium    

At the Lego store

All those things are made out of Legos!

Cute little suit we found at the mall.




The vault that was part of the bank that the station is now in. It was creepy.




Flowers Andrew got me when I got off the plane.


My feet when I got off the plane!















No comments: