Tuesday, October 29, 2013

And without further ado....

Baby Henry!
Our hospital room



Getting ready to go to the OR



Andrew dressed in his OR gown

Headed to the OR


Meeting Mommy for the first time

Still a little cone head

Little fingers

Meeting Daddy

First family photo
We originally went in because my blood pressure was really high and they wanted to monitor it for a few hours. It did go down a little, and I thought that they would put me on bedrest until my due date. But, the doctor said I could go home and do another 24 hour urine test and probably have to come back to be induced the next day or just be induced today. So we picked to be induced that day. It was pretty smooth sailing until they gave me Pictocin and my contractions started. Man, was that an experience. 2 epidurals and 4 hours of pushing later, the second best day of my life happened and I became a Mom and our little family added one more. Henry came into this world at 16:11 on Oct 3. He weighed 7 lbs 6 ozs and was 19.5 inches long and our lives will never be the same. We love him!










No comments: