Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Trip to Indiana!

We had a lot of fun being in Indiana for awhile.
Andrew watching the airplanes.
 
Kate and Lily playing Dance central.






Aunt Wanda and I







Grandma Gloria and I
Bowling.


Kate had the best stance.

It took some coaxing but Elise finally wanted to join in.




They had this thing for kids that made it easier for them to get the ball down there. I should have used this.



Kate Lily and Elise totally killed us.
 
Andrew Megan and I should have played with bumpers.




They really liked sitting at the console.

My bestie in the whole world!



We went to the park and saw the ducks.



 This is one is of Elise saying or rather screaming at the ducks at the pond. I laugh every time I see this.
 This is andrew and the girls playing Dance central.
My friend Lyndsey at her wedding!

Some of my favorite girls Megan and Mandy

Amanda and her little Zoei and us. Miss these girls!





 I really miss everyone back in Indiana and it was great to see everyone! We even got to eat at one of my favorite places: Hacendia with Dad and Karen, and for some reason we didn't have any pictures from that. It was so fun!

No comments: