Sunday, October 24, 2010

Everywhere between here and Utah..and Melissa's wedding


Andrew and Emily : Adventure in the West!
Well, this last week has been exciting. We set off on Monday at 6ish and headed for the great beyond. We arrived there after a mere 25 hour drive. Total trip? 50 hours in the car...why can't we just fly? Anyways, these are some things we saw and did!

The Devil's Slide
I saw so many windmills Holland should be jealous
Roads that go on forever...I have a new hated state: Nebraska

Melissa's Wedding and Reception
The Manly Men
The Lovely Ladies
My momma and Me
The parentals and bride

The New Mr and Mrs Borget!

Andrew and I
Oquirrh Mountain Temple

Hanging with the Family


Andrew's Mom Doreen
Andrew's youngest brother Anthony
Playing Harry Potter Clue..I was the first one killed and kicked out


Andrew being goofy...what a cutie though!
More Harry Potter Clue

No comments: